Monday, August 8, 2011

Boise State's Odds Have Changed

A week or 10 days ago, I told you I guessed Boise State's odds of winning a "national championship", based on the data inputted into EA Sports popular "NCAA Football" software were going to wind up at about 1 in 6.  I am now at 69 simulations and Boise State finished #1 in 14 simulations.  Last year, if memory serves me correctly, Boise State won in 13 of 100 simulations.  We saw what happened in 2010 as Boise State let teams get back in games so 6-7% or so doesn't mean much if the players let inferior teams catch them. 


When I get to 100, I will do a full report on all the games, the possible outcomes, outlook for each of Boise State's opponents, and a range of scenarios for Boise State's final season record.

No comments:

Post a Comment