Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boise State Football Statistics, Lineups and Records

I had set a goal of getting these done by the start of football season, 2011.  I just completed a major session in which the statistics and lineups are nearly complete going back to 1968.  There are still some holes in which no publication from Boise State (media guides, etc.) nor the Idaho Statesman has the complete information.  So bear with me on that--I will find out the missing information and get that to where it is 100% complete and accurate.

There are some missing stats from 1973 and a problem with the blog itself is keeping me from updating that information but I am trying to get to the bottom of that as well.

I have come up with brand new records that have never been featured before in any publication and those are now complete, as is everything else in that tab.  I will continue to add new records to that tab and catch up on the existing ones published previously in past football media guides.

I still believe I can get all three of these sections completely done before September.  Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment